This training is for High School Seniors and Collegiate Athletes, playing at the highest levels. Designed with these players needs in mind including: Fitness, Skills, Tactics, Recovery, Nutrition, and Injury Prevention.
Get ready for pre-season and fitness testing, that WILL be required this fall.
7-8am – Skills
9-10:15am – Movement skills, Speed, Strength, Power development, Recovery strategies, ESD conditioning.
1-2x a week – Combined technical / Performance session (2 Coaches)
7-8 am Light Technical work
8-9am Recovery session
- Evaluation: FMS/ Performance evaluation(to line up with what your college expects of you).
- Nutrition : consultation 1x a week from (precision nutrition coach).
- Recovery: 1 time visit to recovery center with Cryotherapy/Novothor/Normatec.
- Soccer Technical coach: former West Ham United player and has helped worked with local us national team players and elite college athletes
- Performance Coach: 15 years of working with nba, mlb, mma, nfl, wta, lpga, pga, mls, club soccer, collegiate soccer athletes, (has a daughter on same journey these kids are about to experience).
- Book for freshman: getting inside track to your freshman year soccer experience through the eyes of a division 1 coach.