Every top competitor has a performance coach. Guess why?
Because it works! It is not a coincidence that every top athlete has at least one performance coach. Competing at the highest level takes more then strength or skill alone. Mental toughness plays a major role in being able to survive a long match, come back from behind, wining from being an underdog and even being a gracious undefeated champion. GR!T has the programs to support student athletes while they learn to become premier adult athletes and great people. Additionally young athletes need to learn to push themselves in a safe productive way that achieves maximum results without injury.
“Thank you Korey for everything. My coaches tell me I am faster and quicker on the field. I am getting more playing time now. I can handle my nerves better now, and my endurance has gone way up. I know that I am stronger and like playing against older players. I feel like I can play 100% for the entire game.” – Max S.
Succeed here and you will succeed everywhere. It’s a fact!
Countless studies have shown that there is no such thing as selective success. If you can demonstrate winning achievement in a training environment, then you CAN have winning success in your sport and in your life. GR!T will push every student athlete to their maximum potential at every training session. After a while it becomes the status quo for an athlete to expect the best from themselves. That same GR!T spirit is what will support students to become great competitors and later great coaches and trainers. These learned behaviors also will support every student athlete to become outstanding happy adults some day.
Every athlete we train will get a profound experience with:
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Footwork, and Running Mechanics.
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Plyometric Movement, Jumping and Landing Techniques.
- STRENGTH – Functional Approach, Upper Body, Lower Body, and Core.
- CONDITIONING – Game Ready Preparation for ALL Sports.
- FLEXIBILITY – Muscle Activation, Stretching, and Myofascial Release.
- INJURY REDUCTION – Identify and Correct Muscular Imbalance and Improve Stabilization.
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Tracking, Tips, and Advice.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call or email me.
(702)900-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org